It´s only in US and Canada. Too bad.
Introducing the VMware Express: hands-on virtual desktops coming to your town Today VMware is proud to unveil the VMware Express during its inaugural stop at the 2010 VMware Partner Exchange in Las Vegas, NV. This state of the art mobile datacenter, demo environment and briefing center has been built to bring VMware solutions directly to our customers across the USA and Canada during the 2010 Virtualization Tour. The VMware Express is sponsored by Cisco, EMC, Dell, MDS, NetApp, Xsigo, ChipPC, Amulet Hotkey and Teradici.
There are 5 demo stations covering both VMware desktop and server virtualization solutions. Customers will have the unique opportunity to get hands on and dig deep into solutions with VMware Experts. There are demos highlighting the following products and solutions:
- Best User Experience – Highlighting the power of the PCoIP display protocol to deliver a rich user experience, perfectly adapted for the network connection and end-point device.
- Follow-Me Desktop – Enabling immediate access to desktops, applications and data while ensuring a consistent user experience across sessions and endpoint devices.
- Access Across Boundaries – Providing access to desktops, applications and data anytime, anywhere regardless of network availability.
- Windows 7 Migration – Reducing the costs and complexity associated with desktop and application migration.
- The industry’s most reliable platform for datacenter virtualization offering the highest levels of availability and responsiveness for all applications and services. Optimize IT services and deliver the highest levels of application service agreements with the lowest total cost per application workload by decoupling your business-critical applications from the underlying hardware for unprecedented flexibility and reliability.
- Learn about this scalable and extensible platform that forms the foundation for virtualization management with the family of vCenter products including CapacityIQ, AppSpeed, Chargeback and many more focused on providing advanced operational controls.
Customers will not only benefit from being able to see and interact with multiple VMware products in one place but can also take advantage of the conference room where they can have deep dive conversations with VMware solution experts. Leaving the VMware Express, visitors will have an improved understanding of the VMware Desktop partner eco-system, VMware solutions, and how they are positioned to address today’s technical and business requirements.
The VMware Express is letting us reach customers like never before and is ready to roll to industry and partner events as well as customer sites bringing VMware solutions directly to the customer. Don’t miss your opportunity to catch the VMware Express on the 2010 Virtualization Tour as it crosses the U.S. and Canada coming to a location near you. Learn more and keep up to date by going to http://www.vmware.com/tour
Related articles by Zemanta
- VMware Rolls Out Mobile Data Center (datacenterknowledge.com)
- INX Announces VMware Book Release at 2010 VMware Partner Exchange in Las Vegas (eon.businesswire.com)
- VMware Partner Exchange 2010: What happens in Vegas Comes to your Enterprise (readwriteweb.com)
- VMware Partner Exchange 2010: VMware Solution Providers Herald DataCore Software as the 3rd Dimension to Their Virtualization Practice (eon.businesswire.com)
- Cisco, NetApp, VMware team up on virtualization security (computerworld.com)
- Thin App Win7 Migration Customer Promotion (slideshare.net)
- VMware to end downloads and general support for older software (infoworld.com)
- NetApp, Cisco and VMware join forces (channelweb.co.uk)